Finally put my W6PQL 70cm LPF in a proper box, milled from aluminium bar.
The box and lid, 125 x 100mm, base 24mm deep, lid 10mm
Lid on, output side showing forward and reverse power level outputs. Forgot to take a pic of the innards before fitting all those damn Allen screws.
Loss curve looks pretty much the same as before. Did it manually, then remembered a GPIB script I wrote to do response curves.
I’m banking on conduction cooling being sufficient to keep the solder on the coils from melting, I used heat-conductive grease on the back of the PCB, but I suspect I might need to provide air-jet cooling to the coils for MGM usage with QRO.